We’d love to hear what you think of the issues raised on this website. But we also need to make sure that comments are appropriate and respectful to other readers, so we do have a few house rules.
We welcome all comments that are relevant to the article you are commenting on. However, we ask you to bear in mind that all posts are published at our discretion. In particular, we reserve the right to reject posts that include:
- private information about individuals or organisations
- abusive, hateful or discriminatory comments, content or links
- insensitive, inappropriate or upsetting comments, content or links
- allegations, and defamatory or insulting comments about named individuals or organisations
- references to specific fitness to practise investigations by the General Medical Council, ongoing hearings or litigation, and any fitness to practise matters heard in private
- anything which infringes or encourages infringement of the law, including the intellectual property or privacy rights of others
- adverts or promotional material
- comments that appear to be part of a concerted political campaign or lobbying effort
- comments from anonymous individuals
- comments, content or links which are unrelated to the blog post.
By posting comments on this website, you agree to abide by these house rules.
Our media team will review all comments before publication and can block a comment or blacklist a user for serious infringement of our house rules.